Fancy a hump day trail challenge? Try our BRAND NEW Hepworth Trail.
New for 2022, this new and exciting event will have a challenging mix of trails and road around the beautiful Hepworth area.
We will be organising official recce events prior the event itself for you to familiarise yourself with the course.
W3W Location: symphonic.endings.official
Parking and toilets will be available at Race HQ. There will also be a bar and food available afterwards.
Just for year one, we reserve the right to move the race HQ and even change the route for this new event, although the date will not change.
This route involves a mix of steep grassy climbs on footpaths, bridleway and quiet country lanes. We’ve picked out the best of the local paths … and it just so happens there are some hills too. Funny that! You can find the Strava route here. There is a full course description below.
What You Get
- Our 10 year anniversary medal collection features an interlocking design with magnetic back.
- Your medal is part of the Summer Wine Trails Series medal collection.
- An insured and licensed event with professional first aid.
- Fully Way Marked Course
- Free Photos (where available)
- Water at the finish line
- A chance to win from our huge prize list, including spot prizes
- Food and drink available after – not included (bar open)
- High quality series hoodie, vest or technical t-shirt (optional)
- Our events all comply with the Association of Running Clubs Minimum Standards
Who has signed up?
Click here to see who has already entered.