Fancy a hump day trail challenge? Try our BRAND NEW Hepworth Trail.
New for 2022, this new and exciting event will have a challenging mix of trails and road around the beautiful Hepworth area.
NB Race HQ, Location, Race Route are still subject to confirmation. Just for year one, we reserve the right to move the race HQ and even change the route for this new event, although the date will not change.
We will be organising official recce events prior the event itself for you to familiarise yourself with the course.
Parking and toilets will be available at Race HQ. There will also be a bar and food available afterwards.
This route involves a mix of steep grassy climbs on footpaths, bridleway and quiet country lanes. We’ve picked out the best of the local paths … and it just so happens there are some hills too. Funny that!
What You Get
- The best magnetic, interlocking medal we could get our hands on
- Your medal is part of the Summer Wine Trails Series medal collection.
- An insured and licensed event with professional first aid.
- Fully Way Marked Course
- Free Photos (where available)
- Water at the finish line
- A chance to win from our huge prize list, including spot prizes
- Food and drink available after – not included (bar open)
- High quality technical garments available to purchase
- Our events all comply with the Association of Running Clubs Minimum Standards