Fancy a Friday night trail challenge? Time for #HV5M
Five miles isn’t as fast as you think when there’s a hill in the way. Or maybe you’ll make up for it on the way back down…
Head out on Brownhill Lane and follow the road until… there are no roads! Climb the track until 2.5 miles, then it’s back down Kiln Bent Road / Holme Woods Lane.
For this race we have a huge trophy for the fastest TEAM of five runners… one for the fastest male team and one for female. Teams are calculated when you cross the line, so make sure you enter your club when you enter – this is important as this cannot be changed once the trophy is awarded.
What You Get
- The best magnetic, interlocking medal we could get our hands on
- Your medal is part of the Summer Wine Trails Series medal collection.
- An insured and licensed running event with professional first aid cover
- Fully way marked course
- Free photos (where available)
- A warm Yorkshire welcome
- Water at the finish line.
- A chance to win from our huge prize list, including spot prizes. See our full list and check our FAQs for rules and terms around prizes
- Food and drink available after (not included)
- High quality series hoodie, vest or technical t-shirt (optional)
Who has signed up?
Click here to see who has already entered.