School Runs have never been easy, have they?
Your challenge begins in the spacious field above Digley Reservoir near Holmfirth, West Yorkshire with stunning views of the Pennines. This race starts on a wide bridleway and heads out on trails. Run on your own or with a group (contact us for running club or group discount codes.)
Head out along the bridleway towards Goodbent Lodge and climb the bridleway before looping back on yourself and descending to Bilberry Reservoir. Climb up to the village of Holme before descending back to Digley by road. You are then treated to one loop of Digley reservoir and a final climb from the quarry to the finish field. Full course directions below or see Strava route.
What You Get
- Our 10 year anniversary medal collection features an interlocking design with magnetic back.
- Your medal is part of the Summer Wine Trails Series medal collection.
- An insured and licensed running event with professional first aid cover
- Fully way marked course
- Free photos (where available)
- A warm Yorkshire welcome
- Water at the finish line.
- A chance to win from our huge prize list, including spot prizes. See our full list and check our FAQs for rules and terms around prizes
- Food and drink available after (not included)
- High quality series hoodie, vest or technical t-shirt (optional)
Who has signed up?
Click here to see who has already entered The School Run 2023.